Positioned in this much sought after suburb of Speers Point is this charming federation home.
Full of period character, the home boasts ornate high ceilings, leadlight windows, polished floorboards and a larger rear terrace perfect for entertaining friends and family.
The home also offer separate self-contained accommodation above the double car garage, perfect for a teenage retreat or visitors staying over.
- North facing sunlit rear backyard
- Just 600m to Lake Macquarie’s foreshore, park and council pool
- Country style timber kitchen with stone benchtops
- Air Conditioning & Fireplace
- Period style bathroom with claw foot bath
- Red rock driveway with plenty of off street car parking
- 499.5m2 level block
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$423 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|