4 Bentham Place, Anna Bay, NSW 2316
"The Perfect Sea Change"
When I think of pristine beaches, I think of beautiful white sands as far as the eye can see......
Elevated for Sea Breeze resides this family four bedroom home with two bathrooms, open plan living, double garage with extra space for parking, storing a boat or even a caravan. Ideal for the investor, Sydney retreater or even a place to call home.
Within walking distance to Bruibi Beach, Port Stephens it the Gateway to spectacular Stockton Bright Sand Dunes. Closely located to shops, cafe's, shopping centres, tourist attractions and schools. Anna Bay is a relaxed surf village idea for fishing, swimming, surfing, make 4 Bentham Place an easy escape for the "Perfect Lifestyle Change".
* Four bedrooms, three rooms with built ins, fourth with options to build a walk in wardrobe
* Two bathrooms, main includes separate bath to shower, nice large ensuite to main bedroom
* Lovely open plan living with a leafy aspect to the backyard
* Amazing size kitchen with breakfast eatery
* Enclosed sunroom with amazing sea breeze
* Large double garage with internal access
* Ceiling fans and Air-conditioning within the home
* Easy to maintain backyard with private areas and garden shed
* Amble amount of off street parking with room for a caravan or even a boat/trailer
* Just a short stroll to stunning beaches
* Private inspections welcomed.....
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L16794103
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:140 sqm
- Open Parking:3
- Land Area:530 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|