Nestled in a private cul-de-sac on a large 973m² parcel of land, this exceptional family home is designed to take full advantage of stunning north-easterly views over Merewether and Bar Beach. In excellent condition and true to its original form, traditional features and solid brick construction present superb scope for a modern renovation, extension or subdivision (STCA). This ideal family home boasts five spacious bedrooms and is in the school catchment for a number of highly regarded schools including Merewether Public School and Newcastle High School.
The whole of Merewether, Bar Beach and The Junction is your playground in this unbeatable locale. Whether you’re enjoying dining and boutique shopping at The Junction or the sand and surf of Merewether Beach, this home delivers on location and so much more.
- Five spacious bedrooms the main featuring an en-suite and ocean views
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel SMEG appliances
- Open plan formal dining and living area with spectacular views
- Generous sized balcony extending across the front of the home
- Large private balcony with leafy ocean views
- Four spacious bedrooms downstairs with the option for an extra living area or study
- An abundance of storage throughout the home
- Updated bathrooms
- Two-tiered fully enclosed yard backing onto reserve
- Subdivision potential for a battle-axe block (STCA)
- 9 solar panels & in-ground water tanks
- Automatic double car garage
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||143|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|