This gracious, generously proportioned home offers a relaxed lifestyle, and has been superbly renovated into a five-bedroom residence.
Combining charm with lifestyle convenience, this home in the heart of Stockton delivers timeless appeal with renovated interiors over single level living. Its art deco features are prominent, beginning with a welcoming front porch and wide entrance hall set beneath a soaring decorated ceiling.
This home provides the opportunity for work/life balance with multiple options to work from home: through either the fifth bedroom with ensuite and its own access from the covered deck; or use of the sunroom attached to a bedroom which has its own separate entry.
Placed in a quiet street and positioned on the corner, the property is a short walk to everything Stockton has to offer and just moments to the ferry that takes you directly to Newcastle’s CBD.
- Homely central living zone, showcasing electric fireplace
- Chef kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, stone bench top with butler’s pantry & brushed brass fittings
- Three immaculate bathrooms
- Stunning family room with louvre windows & double track sliding doors opening out to deck area
- Five sizeable bedrooms, with floor to ceiling built in storage
- Master bedroom appointed with walk in robe and ensuite
- Low maintenance landscaped yard, with connected bore water irrigation
- Ducted air conditioning and split systems throughout the home
This is a home that is ready to be enjoyed now, ideal for families or extended family.
There are few properties that can provide the versatility, size and luxury that is on offer at 66 Douglas Street, Stockton.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|