Pearched in an elevated position in a quite leafy cul-de-sac, this quality two storey brick veneer and tile home sits on 930m2 of land.
Basking in tranquility of lush landscape gardens, this home is bathed in natural light with suburban bushland views. Centrally located, just 3kms to John Hunter Hospital, 12kms to Newcastle’s CBD and beaches and just 7kms to University of Newcastle.
Other features include;
- North facing balcony overlooking gardens
- Contemporary galley kitchen with stainless steel European appliances
- Enclosed rear entertaining room overlooking your sparkling saltwater inground pool
- Polished hardwood timber floors through main living areas and games/theatre room
- Manicured oasis like garden
- Double garage with internal access
- Large underground storage area perfect for bikes, surfboards or cellar.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$488 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|