Expect to fall in love. A freestanding beach house in one of Stockton’s best streets.
A total surprise package, perfectly positioned this home is set among the most tightly held property in Stockton. Fresh and bright interiors capture a relaxed beach house feel with polished timber floors, high ceilings and lovely big rooms on both levels. A contemporary home that is visually stunning.
The interiors are a beautiful exhibition of complementary material and impressive design showcased over two levels that include a large open plan living area, substantial bedrooms, walk-in robe and large ensuite in the main and rear upstairs deck overlooking the grassed yard.
The home has the added bonus of a large double garage access via an electric gate with plenty of space to park your RV, trailer or work vehicles. The fantastic shed has a large workshop area and an upstairs studio that can be transformed into anything you want it to be.
Located just around the corner from Stockton beach, Stockton Village Centre and a short walk to the ferry to Newcastle’s CBD.
- Air conditioner – multiple units
- Gas bayonets – 2 inside (up and down) and 2 outside (up and down BBQ’s)
- Natural gas
- Huge double garage
- Workshop area size of double garage
- Crimsafe security doors (front and back)
- Electric main gate to access the yard
- Swing lane gate to park
- Caravan space along the side of the garage
- Camera monitor door bell
- Colourbond fencing surrounding entire yard. Private & safe for kids & pets
- Bore water
- Digital temperature controlled hot water
- Study area
- 5000 litre water tank
- Gardening/potting benches behind garage
- 7 stage water filter in kitchen
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|