(PLEASE NOTE INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, INTERESTED PARTIES MUST PRE REGISTER DUE TO THE NATIONS COVID19 SOCIAL DISTANCING LAWS)
Charm and elegance combine with user-friendly design to ensure that this exceptional, executive family home appeals to the most discerning buyer.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the Glendore Estate, this spacious residence features grand entry foyer showcasing a solid timber staircase to the upper level which comprises 5 generous bedrooms, including huge main with his & hers walk-in robes and stunning ensuite with spa bath.
The entry level includes formal lounge & dining with open niche wall between, family room adjoining kitchen and office/study tucked away behind. Stunning kitchen with Blue Pearl granite benchtops & splashbacks, 900mm Smeg freestanding electric oven with 6 burner gas cooktop and 45 door & draw polyurethane cupboards.
There is a large rumpus/games room on the lower level with fully functional wet bar leading out to covered alfresco area and private backyard.
Additional features include intercom & ducted vacuum systems, ducted air upstairs & split system downstairs. Built-ins in all bedrooms, 3rd bathroom and home office/study on lower level, 4th W.C in laundry. Double garage with remote and internal access, plus concreted space for van, boat or trailers at side.
• A grand executive residence of generous proportions, totalling 46 squares
• Set over three levels of light filled and relaxed living with a flexible open plan layout
• Superb Chef style kitchen with granite bench tops, gas & electric European appliances
• Huge master bedroom with his & hers walk-in robes and stunning ensuite
• Polished Victorian Ash floorboards throughout upper level
• Lower level is perfectly set for entertaining and providing for the growing family
• Set on 700m2 of private landscaped grounds in a quiet cul-de-sac location
• Situated only a short distance to Fletcher Shopping Village & Bishop Tyrell College
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$463 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|