(PLEASE OBSERVE ADEQUATE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND THE 4 SQUARE METRE RULE WHILE INSPECTING PROPERTIES)
Seize the opportunity to be part of this vibrant waterside precinct, within your own private oasis.
One of only a few freestanding designs throughout this waterside complex, featuring freshly painted interior and free flowing living space on both levels.
Upon entering the home, you are greeted by a tiled foyer entry, masterfully designed with a clever use of space for both formal and informal areas to seamlessly interact with the outdoor living. The fresh white interior opens to the private paved alfresco area.
Ideal design for those looking for a home with an entertaining lifestyle and low maintenance yard.
Relax and enjoy your weekends living within a short stroll to the Marina and vibrant Harbour Foreshore’s selection of great restaurants minutes from your door.
- Impressive 3-bedroom townhome, all bedroms with built in robes
- Master bedroom downstairs complete with ensuite
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and open plan design
- Tiled flooring throughout lower living area
- Generous main bathroom upstairs with bath & separate shower
- Powder room and laundry on lower level
- Sun-drenched North facing rumpus/living room upstairs with balcony and water views
- Split-system air & security systems
- Double Garage with remote & internal access
- Close to all amenities including the Marina and Newcastle Yacht Club
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|