Treat yourself to a relaxed low maintenance lifestyle for over 55’s at ‘Sandringham’, a friendly and highly sought after complex in the heart of New Lambton.
Impressive in both proportion and appeal this two bedroom brick and tile residence presents a lovely covered front verannda with elevate outlook and comprises a spacious combined lounge and dining area leading to a sunlit functional kitchen. The villa boasts ducted air conditioning and two bedrooms serviced by a central bathroom with separate WC.
The main bedroom offers a full built in robe while the second bedroom features shelved storage and a screened sliding door, doubling perfectly as a sunny sitting room. Both laundry and second bedroom provide access to a relaxing paved open patio space, grassed grounds and manicured gardens.
A carport at the front of the residence and the provision of a Community function room with fully equipped kitchen, shower and WC facilities add further appeal to this exceptional lifestyle abode. Brilliantly positioned a short walk to Regent Street Shopping Village, the New IGA and a selection of coffee shops and boutique shopping.
- ‘Sandringham’ Over 55’s complex in the heart of New Lambton
- Affordable Brick & Tile two bedroom villa
- Exceptionally low Strata Levy, No Exit Fees
- Front covered veranda, elevated outlook
- Rear relaxing paved open space, grassed grounds & gardens
- Ducted air conditioning
- Combined lounge & dining, sunny kitchen
- Pleasant bathroom, separate WC
- Main with built-in robe
- Second bedroom offers screen door access to paved exterior
- Laundry offers external access
- Community function room with kitchen, shower and WC facilities
- Handy to public transport, stroll to Parkland & Orchardtown Village
- Short walk to Regent Street Village, The New IGA, cafes, boutique shopping
- Minutes to the John Hunter Hospital & Westfield Kotara
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||148|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|