Located on a generous (approx.) 547sqm block with rear access this property abounds with potential. From the spacious bedrooms, the high ceilings, the revamped kitchen and the oversized backyard, this home evokes opportunity.
This well-presented property is readily liveable as a long-term base or a terrific canvas to further enhance and renovate to unlock its full potential as a valued investment.
Enjoy the convenience of being only a comfortable walk from local schooling, sporting and entertainment facilities. Kurri Kurri hosts a strong community feel with several festivals during the year adding to the benefits of Kurri Kurri TAFE, Hospital, various supermarkets, shops, transport and easy access to the rest of the greater region via the Hunter Expressway.
A few of the features include:
• Three bedrooms, two with robes & ceiling fans
• Tidy modern kitchen and large central living room
• Family bathroom reveals shower over tub and tiled flooring
• Off street parking space via rear driveway access
• Proximity to local schools, sporting fields, public transport, supermarkets & shops
• Minutes to the Hunter Expressway
• Possible Granny flat and car garage potential (pending Council approval)
(DUE TO THE CURRENT LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS, INSPECTIONS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO BE ONE ON ONE, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT TO REGISTER AND ARRANGE A SUITABLE DAY & TIME TO INSPECT)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||132|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|