PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE ONLINE AUCTION ON THE “AUCTION NOW” WEBSITE
No offers accepted prior to auction!
Grab this opportunity to get into the market; first homes buyers, investors or developers. This original fibro & tile, 3 bedroom home is in need of a re-vamp or knock down & start again (STCA). Located in a well-established street in Wallsend with lane access to Diana Street. This home sits on a level 588m2 block, a great size to develop, extend or has granny flat potential (STCA). Lounge room with fireplace, ceiling fan. Eat-in kitchen with new electric cooktop, under bench oven and new laminate bench tops. Original bathroom with separate WC. Covered patio at rear. In close proximity to the Newcastle University, Public Schools & Callaghan College Campuses, Wallsend Village and Stockland Jesmond, also easy access to the M1 Motorway and the Hunter Expressway.
• 3 large bedrooms, main with ceiling fan.
• Lounge room with ceiling fan & fireplace.
• Original kitchen with new electric cooktop / oven with adjoining dining area.
• Original bathroom with separate WC.
• Large external laundry. Gas hot water.
• Covered patio at rear. Side access to fully fenced back yard.
• Granny flat potential (STCA).
• Level 588m2 block. Zone R2 Low Density Residential.
(DUE TO THE CURRENT LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS, INSPECTIONS ARE TO BE ONE ON ONE ONLY, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT TO ARRANGE A SUITABLE DAY & TIME TO INSPECT)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||240|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$428 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|