Be quick to inspect this delightful brick and tile two bedroom villa quietly set at the rear of a sought after complex especially designed for over 55’s living in the heart of New Lambton “Sandringham”.
Immaculately presented the villa embraces an air conditioned lounge and dining zone and lovely kitchen bathed in warm natural light. The two comfortable bedrooms main with built-in robe and second bedroom with access to courtyard are central to the pleasant bathroom comprising both bath and shower.
Complimented by internal access from single auto garage with external access to a rear paved and grassed courtyard the villa represents great value and is sure to impress.
Experience relaxed tranquility, low maintenance living and a lifestyle of undeniable convenience at your fingertips. Stroll to Regent Street Village & Orchardtown Road local shops, cafes, public transport and more. Minutes to the John Hunter Hospital and Westfield Shopping Centre.
This one is sure to sell fast, so contact Trudy Zeug today for details 0411 843 051
- “Sandringham” Exceptional over 55’s complex in the heart of New Lambton
- Impressive brick & tile two bedroom villa
- Low strata levy, No Exit Fees
- Air conditioned living & dining area open to lovely kitchen
- Main bedroom fitted with built-in robe
- Second bedroom offers external access to courtyard area
- Pleasant bathroom boasts both shower & Bath
- Laundry offers external access
- Tidy courtyard – paved & grassed areas
- Community hall available to residents, offers Kitchen,shower & WC
- Situated close to public transport
- Stroll to Parkland & Orchardtown Road specialty shops
- Just short level walk to Regent Street village, cafes, boutique shopping & the new IGA
- Minutes to the John Hunter Hospital & Westfield Shopping Centre
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||148|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|