Welcome to this quiet, leafy and popular suburb Rankin Park. This steel frame, low maintenance 3 bedroom family home will prove popular to first home buyers and investors alike. With a double garage and side access to the backyard, which is great for kids and pets, all sitting on a 588m2 block this home is in a great location. Close to John Hunter Hospital, Blackbutt Nature Reserve, Shopping Centres, Schools and public transport.
• 3 bedrooms all with BIR. Main with ceiling fan and A/C.
• Tidy kitchen with electric cooking and ample cupboard space.
• Spacious lounge room with separate dining.
• Family room with study nook.
• Double garage with auto door and under house storage.
• Access to backyard. 588m2 block.
• Close to John Hunter Hospital, Blackbutt Reserve, Shopping Centres, Schools and public transport.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$488 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|New Lambton Heights Infants School||176 Lookout Road New Lambton Heights NSW 2305||Primary||Government||0.9 km|
Wallsend South Public School
|271 Grandview Road Elermore Vale NSW 2287||Primary||Government||1.11 km|
John Hunter Hospital School
|158 Croudace Street New Lambton Heights NSW 2305||Special||Government||1.2 km|
Cardiff North Public School
|59 Wansbeck Valley Road Cardiff NSW 2285||Primary||Government||1.98 km|
Elermore Vale Public School
|59 Croudace Road Elermore Vale NSW 2287||Primary||Government||2.17 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.