CALL FOR WEEKEND INSPECTION
(PLEASE NOTE INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, INTERESTED PARTIES MUST PRE REGISTER DUE TO THE NATIONS COVID19 SOCIAL DISTANCING LAWS)
Welcome to popular Valentine. This spacious brick & tile Torrens Title home ticks all the boxes with nothing to do except move in and relax. Boasting 3 large bedrooms all with ceiling fans and BIR, main with WIR & ensuite. Privately located at the rear of a level block on 592 m2 (approx.). Large open living space with Blackbutt floors throughout. Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops and ample cupboard space. This home would suit a family and downsizers. Secured grassy backyard great for kids & pets. Just a short stroll to Valentine shops, cafes, Allambee Park, transport and the Waterfront. Close to Valentine Public School and zoned for Warners Bay High School.
• 3 large bedrooms, all with BIR & ceiling fans. Main with ensuite & WIR.
• Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, ample cupboard space &
• Large main bathroom with separate WC.
• Beautiful Blackbutt floors throughout.
• Ducted zoned A/C.
• Large secured yard great for kids & pets.
• Outdoor undercover areas at rear & front.
• Double garage with auto door & internal access, “Crimsafe” doors.
• 18 Solar panels, 3000L water tank, garden shed.
• Close to Valentine Public School & zoned for Warners Bay High School.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|