This is a rare opportunity. Situated in the heart of Georgetown this solid family home is a renovators dream or use as a commercial premises. Minutes to local cafes, Waratah shopping precinct, McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle Entertainment Centre & public transport. All sitting on a level 417 (approx.) block.
- Featuring 4 bedrooms and sunroom.
- Near new carpet throughout. High ceilings.
- Open plan living area with original fireplace.
- Split system air conditioner and gas heating.
- Tidy kitchen with gas cooking, laminate bench tops and combined dining area.
- Bathroom with separate bath & WC.
- Internal laundry with second WC.
- Fully fenced rear yard with rear lane access. Garden shed.
- Converted garage to studio / home office with kitchenette.
- The driveway is the length of the home with space for 3-4 cars.
- Iron roof with 8 Solar panels.
- Sitting on a level 417 (approx.) block.
For registrations follow the link below:
(DUE TO THE CURRENT LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS, INSPECTIONS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO BE ONE ON ONE, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT TO REGISTER AND ARRANGE A SUITABLE DAY & TIME TO INSPECT)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|