Occupying a sensational heart-of-the-city position on the Fifth floor of the ‘Cityscape’ Apartments building, this two bedroom offering promises a vibrant CBD and Harbour lifestyle where Newcastle’s thriving arts and entertainment scene along with its good food, excellent coffee and emerging small bar scene can be found right on your doorstep.
High ceilings create a warm homely feeling with flowing natural light throughout with the open plan living area opening to the covered balcony. Boasting a spacious functional kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes.
Situated amongst the City’s new law courts, UoN Nuspace building, Darby Street, Civic Square and shopping and dining options, with unfettered access to public transport, this property represents a rare opportunity to occupy or invest in a genuinely modern way of life.
- Fifth floor position capturing an Easterley aspect and outlook over Cooks Hill
- Kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher surveys the open plan living domain
- Two robed bedrooms served by modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Honeysuckle’s dining and entertainment precinct is just around the corner
- Catch buses or use the Trams light rail service to the beach from your front door
- Currently leased by responsible tenants wishing to stay long term
- A residents’ parking permit is available from N.C.C allowing parking in Civic Lane
- 750m to shopping at Marketown and a short stroll to Civic Park and Darby Street Cafes
(PLEASE OBSERVE ADEQUATE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND THE 4 SQUARE METRE RULE WHILE INSPECTING OUR PROPERTIES)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?