Move in ready this sensational three year old single-level residence presents a supremely comfortable family environment and a superb lifestyle in a quiet community setting.
Brimming with opportunity for a young family, first home buyer or an astute investor this lovely home presents a cool neutral colour scheme, light-filled interiors and stylish finishes throughout.
Embracing four generous sized bedrooms with built-in-robes, main bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe plus a chic family bathroom comprising bath and large shower.
The home boasts an outstanding well-appointed kitchen with gas cooking and is opened to the expansive tiled lounge and dining zone with seamless flow to a large covered alfresco entertaining area and grassed secure level grounds.
Complimented by internal access from a double auto garage and positioned in a quality neighbourhood this wonderful home represents value for money.
Secure your future, escape the city without giving up the conveniences. Located close to Cooranbong Public School, Cedar Cutters Playground and Avondale College. Minutes to M1 Freeway, Morisset’s town centre and train station.
Contact Trudy Zeug or Kristen Miller today for details.
- Brick & Tile, four bedroom home
- Year built:2016
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins
- Main bedroom appointed with walk-in robe and en-suite
- Chic family bathroom comprising large shower and bath
- Contemporary gourmet natural gas entertainer’s kitchen
- Expansive open plan living with lounge and dining zone
- Seamless flow from internal living to covered alfresco entertaining
- Neutral tones, light-filled interiors, air conditioning
- Secure level grassed grounds
- Internal access from double auto garage
- Potential rental return $440-$460 per week
- Close to Cooranbong Public School & Cedar Cutters Playground
- Minutes from Avondale College, Morisset town centre & Train Station & the M1
- Quick access to arterial roads leading to the Central Coast, Sydney and Newcastle
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||117|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|