Neat as a pin and set on a 518.5 allotment on the high side of the street this appealing clad and tile home presents comfort, convenience and great value in the current market and offers a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers and astute investors seeking a sought-after lifestyle at an affordable price.
Welcomed by high ceilings and pleasant light-filled interiors the home flaunts a lovely lounge room open to front sunroom and two generous bedrooms serviced by an updated bathroom with wc.
The property boasts a separate dining room with gas fireplace adjoining a pleasant functional galley kitchen with natural gas cooking. The kitchen is suitably positioned at the rear of the property and provides seamless
flow to the covered patio and sunny North facing rear yard. The property is complimented by drive access to a rear auto garage and double carport. This little gem is sure to tick a lot of boxes, be quick to inspect this
one it won’t last long.
- Value buying Clad & Tile home
- Positioned on 518.5 m2 block, high side of street
- Light-filled interiors, high ceilings
- Good size lounge room open to sunroom
- Two generous bedrooms, main with robe
- Updated bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate dining room with gas heating
- Galley kitchen with gas cooking, ample bench & cupboard space
- Natural Gas + Air conditioning unit in lounge room & dining room
- Internal laundry + storage
- Rear covered patio
- Lovely north facing rear yard
- Drive access to single auto garage and double carport
- Close proximity to public transport links, schools, Waratah Village, Lambton
shops, pool & parkland
- Minutes to Newcastle University, Calvary Mater Hospital
- Great First Home or Investment
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|