Welcome to Waratah, a popular high growth area targeting renovators and first home buyers.
Boasting high ceilings and large rooms throughout, this original 2 bedroom weatherboard home offers plenty of options. Restore / renovate and start again (STCA) taking advantage of the 404.7m2 level block.
Convenient location, close to Waratah Shopping Village, Callaghan College Waratah Technology Campus, Mater Hospital, Waratah Train Station and bus transport. Come and make this property your own!
- Original 2 large bedrooms. Main with BIR and ceiling fans.
- Large lounge room with fireplace. Sunroom at front.
- Second living / dining. Polished floors throughout.
- Original kitchen with electric cooking.
- Internal laundry and toilet.
- Original bathroom.
- Study / TV room at rear.
- New Colorbond roof.
- Zoned R3 – Medium Density Residential.
- Large shed / workshop with power.
Rental – $360 per week approx.
Council Rates – $1,700.00 PA approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|