Positioned just an easy drive to Newcastle’s best beaches (Merewether/Bar Beach/Newcastle), the Newcastle CBD, Newcastle harbour/foreshore and The Junction’s café and shopping hub, this welcoming weatherboard home presents a great opportunity to realise your dream of buying into the highly sought after suburb of Merewether.
This very tidy home features 2 generous bedrooms (built-in robe in and ceiling fan in the master bedroom), small deck off the 2nd bedroom, polished floorboards, split system air conditioning in the living room, lovely modern kitchen with gas cooking, newly renovated bathroom, rear undercover entertaining area, fully enclosed rear yard (great for the family dog) with garden shed, plenty of storage under the house and off street parking.
A young family, investors or empty nesters will appreciate this property’s appeal as a superb entry into this desirable suburb, while visionary new owners will take inspiration from surrounding homes to extend or add another level (STCA).
- Classic weatherboard home on 290sqm parcel with off street parking
- Newly renovated bathroom with freestanding bath and shower
- Master bedroom with large built-in robe
- High ceilings, hardwood floors
- Modern kitchen with ample storage and gas cooktop
- Lounge room with split system air conditioning
- Large undercover entertaining area and fully enclosed backyard (with garden shed) perfect for the family dog
- Newly renovated laundry and plenty of storage underneath house
- 50m from Merewether Public school and 500m from Merewether golf course
With a very attractive price guide for Merewether, this property won’t last long. So enquire today and organise your private viewing with Brad Wallace by calling 0422 844 893.
(PLEASE OBSERVE ADEQUATE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND THE 4 SQUARE METRE RULE WHILE INSPECTING PROPERTIES)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||167|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|