Welcome to popular Adamstown Heights. Built in 1967, this original solid brick and tile, four bedroom, 2 bathroom Hudson Home has all the hallmarks of a quality family home. This one owner property has been freshly painted throughout & the original polished floors have been exposed. 3 large bedrooms all with BIR & ceiling fans. The 4th bedroom would also be a perfect work from home office with ample storage. Close to public transport, Westfield Shopping Centre, Charlestown Square and zoned for Kotara High School, St James Catholic School and Bel Air Public School. All sitting on a 626m2(approx.) block with a bush reserve at rear and great views.
• 3 large bedrooms with BIR & ceiling fans. 4th bedroom / study with storage.
• Original, freshly painted eat-in kitchen with electric cooking, walk-in pantries, dishwasher, skylight and fan.
• Updated bathroom with separate WC.
• Under house storeroom with 2nd bathroom.
• Light & sunny extra-large lounge room with air con and access to large family room with bush reserve views.
• Original polished floorboards throughout. Town gas connected to property.
• A beautiful sun deck above double garage which has single drive through access for trailer, boat parking.
• Close to Westfield Kotara, Charlestown Square & Public transport. Zoned for Kotara High School, St James Catholic School and Bel Air Public School.
• All sitting comfortably on a 626m2(approx.) block.
(PLEASE OBSERVE ADEQUATE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND THE 4 SQUARE METRE RULE WHILE INSPECTING PROPERTIES)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|