Positioned on a deep 591.9 allotment this great sized single-level home in popular central location provides a family environment of immediate convenience along with extensive off street parking to carport and a massive garage with workshop spanning across the rear of the block. Offering diverse options plus potential the home presents an excellent opportunity for a tradesperson, handyman or car enthusiast.
Well presented the home’s light-filled interior comprises three bedrooms, built-ins, central bathroom and separate toilet. A formal carpeted lounge room leads through to a well-appointed kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and natural gas cooking adjoining the enormous open-plan tiled dining and living area.
Step outside to discover a screened undercover entertainment area, with access to a second wc. Relax or celebrate overlooking the large level backyard offering plenty of space for children and pets. With easy access to the area’s key attractions, and with quality schools and public transport merely moments away this property should definitely be on your list to view.
- Solid home set on deep 591.9m2 block
- Drive access- carport, rear grassed & concrete level grounds
- Huge garage/workshop spanning the width of the block
- Carpeted formal lounge room
- Expansive dining & family living room
- Well-appointed kitchen, quality appliances & gas cooking
- Natural gas connection & Air Conditioning
- Central bathroom, separate wc
- Covered & screened entertaining space with access to a second wc
- Central location, easy access to the area’s key attractions
- Close to major shopping, services, quality schools & transport
- Excellent prospect for tradesperson, handyman or car enthusiast
Contact Listing Agent
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|