Be quick to inspect this well cared for weatherboard and iron 3 bedroom home. Great for the first home buyer or investor. Large light filled lounge room with ceiling fan. Spacious kitchen with electric cooking and ample cupboard space. Separate dining area. Original bathroom and separate WC. Sit and relax under the covered patio area looking onto the grassy fully fenced yard, great for kids & pets. Minutes to the Pacific Highway, Wyong Public School, Wyong High School, Wyong TAFE & local IGA shop.
• 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with BIR.
• Large lounge room with ceiling fan.
• Spacious kitchen with electric cooking and ample cupboard space.
• Separate dining area.
• Original bathroom with bath & separate W.C.
• Internal laundry with storage.
• Covered patio area looking onto grassy fully fenced yard with garden shed.
• Extra long single garage with under house storage.
• All sitting on a 524m2 (approx.) block.
• Close to Pacific Highway, Wyong High School, Wyong public school, Wyong Tafe & shops.
• Currently tenanted at $330 per week.
• Rent potential $400 – $420 per week.
(PLEASE OBSERVE ADEQUATE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND THE 4 SQUARE METRE RULE WHILE INSPECTING OUR PROPERTIES)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|