Raine & Horne would like to welcome you to the perfect way to discover the Port Stephens Waterways from this sweet feeling home at Lemon Tree Passage. Located just metres away from the lakes edge this property is ideal for the first home buyer, investor or retire.
We invite you to view this property with manicured gardens and modern aspects throughout. This beautifully presented three-bedroom home has been converted into a two bedroom, accommodating more space with wheelchair access throughout. Each area blessed is with love and perfection to make you feel right at home.
What sets this property apart from others is the amazing Glass Roof Conservatory living area bringing the outside in, perfect for those colder months or entertaining.
There’s a garage with a workshop attached to the back and carport, with side access big enough to store a boat. Private enclosed yard with native trees bringing the bird life in, as you sit and relax on your very own back deck.
Internal Features Include:
• 2 Bedrooms, can be converted into a 3 bedroom
• Built-ins in all bedrooms
• Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry/dishwasher/breakfast bench
• Separate Dining & Loungeroom
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Ducted Airconditioning
• Gas Heating
• Large Modern Bathroom
• Modern white window shutters throughout the home
• Loft in ceiling for storage
External Features Include:
• Brick veneer
• Town water & septic
• Backyard undercover private area
• Garage with built in workshop and carport
• Enclosed backyard for a pet
• Manicured gardens creates a private area
• Only meters to the water access
Centrally close to the Newcastle Airport and beaches and within proximity walking distance to the Marina, Café & Shops, Port Stephens is one of the fastest growing areas. A Perfect place to unwind, swim, fish or relax….
(PLEASE OBSERVE ADEQUATE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND THE 4 SQUARE METRE RULE WHILE INSPECTING OUR PROPERTIES)