With its ideal positioning opposite parkland, Maryland Public school and a choice of shopping centres in Maryland and Fletcher, its safe to say this home delivers big on family lifestyle convenience. Designed over a single level with a practical floorplan, it has a warm and welcoming vibe with spacious living areas and theatre room.
The layout is spacious and functional, perfect for family living.
The master bedroom includes a fully tiled bathroom with walk-in robe and A/C.
Off the lounge room is a small dry bar for indoor entertaining.
Located at the rear is a detached 2 car garage with side access.
Placed just 20 minutes from Newcastle CBD, you’ll have instant access to a selection of reputable schools, vast open green spaces, Fletcher Village shopping and the University of Newcastle, along with easy access to public transport and link roads.
- Single level brick and tile home on 616sqm parcel
- Air-conditioning to master bedroom and living area
- All four bedrooms are fitted with fans
- Fully fenced property with opportunity to re-install the pool
- Bus at door convenience to Glendale, Newcastle University and CBD
- Less than 5 minutes to Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College and Fletcher Shopping Village
(PLEASE OBSERVE ADEQUATE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND THE 4 SQUARE METRE RULE WHILE INSPECTING PROPERTIES)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||118|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|