NO INSPECTIONS UNTIL 17th JUNE 2020
Welcome to New Lambton, a popular and sought-after area, targeting investors, renovators and first home buyers.
Boasting high ceilings and large rooms throughout, this original 3 bedroom cavity brick home offers plenty of options. Restore/renovate and make it your own, taking advantage of the 407m2 level block with side access to the backyard. Sitting in a convenient location close to Westfield Kotara, Marathon Stadium, Hunter School of Performing Arts, New Lambton South Public School, Adamstown Train Station and bus transport. Be quick to inspect!
- 3 bedrooms – 2 large rooms, 3rd smaller bedroom/study.
- Large open living with split system A/C and new carpet throughout.
- Well-presented kitchen with gas cooking. Ample cupboard and bench space.
- Updated bathroom with separate toilet.
- External laundry.
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area.
- 407m2 level block with side access to secure backyard, great for kids and pets. Garden shed.
Rental potential – $420 – $430/week approx.
Council Rates – $1900.00 PA approx.
(DUE TO THE EXISTING COVID19 LAWS, PLEASE OBSERVE PHYSICAL DISTANCING WHILE INSPECTING THE PROPERTY)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||148|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|