Sitting on a large 828m2 block (approximately), this is a rare find in Wallsend. Perfectly located just streets away from the local shops, schools, parks and public transport. This property offers enormous potential in a great central location. This is ideal for the investor or for those looking for a renovation project. The wide street frontage (approximately 20m) and side access opens the property up for potential development setup. Subject to Council approval.
- Perfect opportunity for tradie or those who need space to store their caravans and or boats/trailers
- Three bedroom, terracotta tile roof home on approx 828m2 & 20m wide
- Wide side access to double car garage with roller door, large workshop.
- Walk to Wallsend Public School (approx 200m), easy access to public transport & freeway
- 1km approx to Wallsend Shopping Village, 550m approx to the new kids playground at Cressington Way Reserve
- Approx 5km to John Hunter Hospital & 4.3km approx to Newcastle University
Don’t miss the rare opportunity and call to book your inspection today!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?