This unique split-level family residence with a big backyard is perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Raymond Terrace’s most sought after locations.
With expansive rural and mountain views from the oversized front deck and upper level rooms this north facing Roslyn Park home has a lovely outlook as well as an outdoor entertaining and barbeque area with pergola to the rear.
Sitting high on 861 square metres (approx) this home has four bedrooms, family bathroom and separate toilet on the upper level, modern kitchen, large lounge and dining room on the middle level and entertainment room, laundry and a separate toilet on the ground level.
The backyard is fully fenced and perfect for kids and pets to run and play on the thick, well maintained lawn. There is plenty of room for you to add a large pool, a Granny Flat or the massive shed or garden studio you have been dreaming of.
This well maintained and comfortable family home has the following list of features and inclusions to suit your needs:
- Modern custom designed kitchen with QuantumQuartz designer stone 40mm benchtops, glass splashbacks, breakfast bar, under cabinet downlighting, quality cooking appliances, dishwasher and soft close drawers
- Built-in kitchen display cabinet with downlighting
- Airconditioned large L shaped lounge, dining room
- Large main bedroom with full length mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Bedrooms include built-ins, ceiling fans with Daiken split system airconditioning in both Main & Bedroom 3
- Large modern pergola with paved entertainment area, garden and built in BBQ recess
- Expansive Merbau hardwood entertainment deck with beautiful views
- Colourbond fencing and gate access to rear yard for trailer, boat or extra parking
- Solar panels for cost-friendly electricity
- Auto door large Double Garage with workshop bench and storage space
- Additional open parking space on concrete driveway extension and gates open for good access to rear yard
- Large garden shed
- Vegetable garden plus composting zone
- Water rates $264 pq approx plus usage
- Council Rates $1440 pa approx
Opportunities in a prime location like this are rare. So don’t delay your decision, call or text Sales Agent Kristine Brown today on 0407754777 for more details and to book in for your inspection.
(PLEASE OBSERVE ADEQUATE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND THE 4 SQUARE METRE RULE WHILE INSPECTING PROPERTIES)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?