Welcome to this stunning craftsman built designer home (Sloane Homes), 12 months old in popular New Lambton. This low maintenance unique brick & weatherboard 3 bedroom & 2 bathroom home boasts high ceilings, open plan living & top quality inclusions and appliances. A beautiful new home in a convenient location close to New Lambton shops, public transport, West Leagues Club, McDonald Jones Stadium, sporting fields, parks & Lambton Pool. All sitting on a compact, level, easy care block of 335m2(approx.) with a north facing aspect deck perfect for entertaining. Be quick to inspect as this new home will not last long.
Key features include:
• 3 bedrooms, one with BIR & ceiling fans. Large master bedroom with WIR & large ensuite.
• Stunning large modern kitchen with Bosch appliances , gas cooking, Polytech bench tops, walk-in pantry & dishwasher.
• Open plan living & dining with Rinnai flued natural gas heating.
• Modern fully tiled easy clean bathroom and ensuite each with WC.
• Ducted Daikin air conditioning. Hybrid floor boards throughout living areas and pure wool carpet in bedrooms.
• Spacious north facing entertaining deck (TimberTech) with a bayonet for a natural gas BBQ.
• Large laundry with storage.
• Double garage with auto door, internal and external access and large workspace & storage.
• Low maintenance 335m2 level block.
• Close to New Lambton Public School, St Therese’s Catholic School, Lambton High School, Medical services, New Lambton Shopping Village, public transport & a short stroll to West Leagues Club & Cafes/Pubs.
Raine & Horne are proud to market this property, please contact listing agents Kristen Miller (0491059997) or Brad Wallace (0422844965) to organise your private viewing.
(PLEASE OBSERVE ADEQUATE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND THE 2 SQUARE METRE RULE WHILE INSPECTING PROPERTIES)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|