(PLEASE NOTE INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, INTERESTED PARTIES MUST PRE REGISTER DUE TO THE NATIONS COVID19 SOCIAL DISTANCING LAWS)
Come and inspect this large and immaculate single level brick and tile family home. Offering 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 living areas, open kitchen/dining, 2 bathrooms and sparkling salt water inground pool. Double garage with auto door with drive through and carport, great for caravans & trailers. Side access to backyard. A relaxing tropical under cover outdoor area great for entertaining. Located minutes away from Schools, public transport, parks, sporting facilities, M1 Freeway and the Hunter bypass. All sitting on a 644m2 level block. This opportunity won’t last long.
• 4 spacious bedrooms all with BIR and ceiling fans. Main with ensuite.
• Large lounge room with bar area.
• Open plan kitchen and dining. Kitchen has gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space.
• Large family room with ceiling fan and sliding doors to backyard.
• Split system in family room. 6 ceiling fans throughout.
• Gas heating and gas hot water. Garden shed.
• Tropical covered entertaining area.
• Sparkling pebblecrete inground salt water pool with beautiful surrounds.
• Approx 643m2 level block.
• Close to Schools, transport, sporting facilities, M1 Freeway and Hunter bypass.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|