This rendered cavity brick home in popular Mayfield West is full of original retro features and is located in a very convenient location.
Featuring 3 large bedrooms. 2 with BIR & main bedroom with external access to front verandah. Spacious combined lounge & dining room with original ornate ceilings, gas fireplace, plantation shutters and polished floors throughout. Modern kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher. Updated bathroom with WC & separate bath.
Opposite Mayfield Bowling Club, close to public transport, Mayfield West public School, Mayfield CBD, Warabrook Shopping centre, The Mater Hospital, Newcastle University and only a 10 minute drive to the beach.
• 3 large bedrooms. 2 with BIR. Main with external access to front verandah.
• Spacious combined lounge & dining room with split system A/C, original ornate ceilings, gas fireplace, plantation shutters & polished floors.
• Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, ample cupboard space with led light windows.
• Updated bathroom with WC & separate bath.
• Gas hot water, new insulation in ceiling and fully re-wired.
• 2nd WC. External laundry.
• Level backyard with established gardens & garden shed.
• Single garage with auto door.
• Close to Mayfield West Bowling Club, Mayfield West public School, Mayfield CBD, Warabrook Shopping centre & public transport.
• All sitting on a level 613m2(approx) corner block.
• Potential for dual occupancy with corner position (STCA).
Contract available via the link below:
(PLEASE OBSERVE ADEQUATE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND THE 4 SQUARE METRE RULE WHILE INSPECTING OUR PROPERTIES)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|