Here we have your growing family’s next chapter with this easy care single level home that not only accommodates with three generously sized bedrooms and a contemporary full-sized bathroom but is also perfectly positioned where the kids can easily stroll to Maryland Public School.
Inside, the light filled lounge with Air-Conditioning. Freshly laid carpet and tiles seamlessly integrates with the bright, functional kitchen and meals area. A large grassed front and back yard connects the house to an outdoor entertaining area. Which is perfect to collect the sun all year round. Here you can entertain family and friends while young kids play with a sense of freedom. Completing the home is a large single car garage.
The peaceful street is close to the freeway, excellent schools and great local shopping villages. Newcastle CBD, University and magnificent Hunter Valley are in close proximity, connects by excellent link roads and freeways.
- Single level weatherboard and tile home on approx. 625m2 block
- Quiet street less then 300m to Maryland Public School
- Air-Conditioned lounge room
- All bedrooms boast built in wardrobes
- Fully tiled family bathroom with freestanding bathtub and separate walk-in shower
- Everyday essentials at nearby Fletcher Shopping Village
- Minutes away from popular Bishop Tyrell Anglican College and Callaghan College
- Great growing family home, or investment with approximate rental return between $420 – $440 per week.
Call to book your inspection
Zac Sykes 0422 180 558
Craig Fennings 0408 495 141
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|