Welcome to Cardiff.. Be quick to inspect this one owner weatherboard, immaculate retro home with original features. Custom built in 1946 by this original owner, this is the first time offered to market. 2 large bedrooms, 1 with BIR. Original kitchen with attached dining room. Large lounge room with fireplace. Retro bathroom with separate W.C. Single lock-up garage. Granny flat potential (STCA). Sitting on a level 607m2 (approx.) block. Close to Cardiff CDB, Public transport and Cardiff Public School. Zoned R3.
• 2/3 Bedrooms. 1 with BIR.
• Retro kitchen with electric cooking and large dining room attached.
• Original bathroom. Separate W.C.
• Large lounge room with fireplace.
• Split system A/C.
• Single lock-up garage.
• Granny flat potential or extension on house (STCA).
• 607M2 (approx.). level block.
• Zoned R3.
• Close to Cardiff CBD, Public transport, parks and schools.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|