Only minutes’ drive to Newcastle’s best beaches (Merewether/Bar Beach/Newcastle), the Newcastle CBD, Newcastle harbour/foreshore and just a 10min walk to Westfield Kotara shopping centre, this charming weatherboard home presents a great opportunity to realise your dream of buying into the highly sought after suburb of Adamstown.
Freshly painted throughout this neat and tidy home features 3 generous bedrooms (2 rooms with built in wardrobes and ensuite in the master bedroom), polished floorboards, split system air conditioning in the combined living and dining room, lovely spacious kitchen with gas cooking, modern main bathroom, rear undercover entertaining area, fully enclosed rear yard (great for the family dog) with single car lockup garage (offering plenty of storage).
A young family, investors or empty nesters will appreciate this property’s appeal as a superb entry into this desirable suburb, while visionary new owners will take inspiration from surrounding homes to extend or add another level in the future (STCA).
- Classic weatherboard cottage style home on approx. 365sqm corner block with a single car lock up garage (accessed off Fletcher street)
- Modern main bathroom (with freestanding bath and shower) and separate laundry
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- High ceilings, hardwood floors
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage and gas cooktop
- Combined lounge and dining room with split system air conditioning
- Undercover entertaining area and fully enclosed backyard perfect for the family dog
- Plenty of surrounding parks and a number of rapid transport options going directly to the Newcastle CBD and Newcastle’s world class beaches.
This location is highly sought after due to its close proximity to public transport, local schools, local cafes/pubs, local shops (only a 500m walk to Brunker road shopping precinct & the ‘Foodworks" supermarket) and only 10 minutes’ drive to John Hunter Hospital.
It’s rare that properties like this often become available so don’t let this opportunity pass you by!!
Enquire today and organise your private viewing with Brad Wallace by calling 0422 844 893.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||104|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|