(PLEASE OBSERVE ADEQUATE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND THE 4 SQUARE METRE RULE WHILE INSPECTING PROPERTIES)
Opportunity awaits in this solid 2-bedroom home, offering an affordable first home, investment or project with plenty of space for renovations, extensions or even a granny flat (STCA).
Positioned on a 484m2 block with rear lane access.
• Neat kitchen with upgraded appliances
• Multiple living areas with reverse cycle A/C
• Bright and tidy single level home, with well kept gardens and lawn
• Original timber floors in kitchen
• Generous bathroom with shower and bath
• Lock-up garage located at the rear lane access
• Covered outdoor alfresco area for entertaining
• 200m (approx) to Kurri Kurri’s CBD, Cafe’s, public transport and local schools
Give Craig Fennings 0408 495 141 or Zac Sykes 0422 180 558 a call to book your viewing today!!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|