This private and prestigious hideaway is set on a huge 7,034sqm near level landholding with a serene and peaceful bush outlook. Accessed via a private driveway and not visible from the street, the location is so secluded, protected, unspoiled and tranquil you won’t know you’re in a Newcastle City suburb. The home’s practical layout is spread across a single level with a very functional floorplan that includes 4/5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and multiple living areas. With park-like grounds and landscaped gardens, the fully fenced acreage includes a picturesque creek winding through it and plenty of space for further development and potential future additions such as a tennis court or pool (STCA).
Accommodation includes 4/5 bedrooms (which includes a separate parents retreat), formal lounge and dining rooms, family room with open fireplace and french doors opening onto a large covered veranda which is perfectly suited for entertaining. The veranda overlooks a picturesque creek and lush lawns that are perfect for the kids and family pets to roam with a sense of freedom. The huge updated kitchen is equipped with stone bench tops, a walk-in pantry and gas cooking. There is ducted air-conditioning throughout (which can be controlled and separated across three areas of the house) and a built-in gas heater in the formal lounge room to keep things extra comfortable in the cooler months.
Main Features of the property include:
- Single level brick and tile home on almost two acres
- Automatic secure electric gate entrance
- Updated Caesar stone kitchen with island gas cook top, dishwasher and large breakfast bar
- 4 bedrooms + a study/studio/home office (or 5th bedroom). All with built-in robes and soft plush carpet. The large guest bedroom has separate external access to the under cover veranda and its own lounge room space
- Master bedroom (parents retreat) includes a huge walk-in robe and ensuite that connects to an outdoor area (great for unwinding and relaxing)
- Multiple living rooms, high ceilings, custom cabinetry
- Fully tiled main bathroom and internal laundry with plenty of cupboard and storage space
- Polished timber floors and lush carpet throughout
- Triple car garage with remote control access plus a garden shed providing additional storage for mowers and gardening equipment
- Huge driveway and concreted area to park boats, caravans or motorhomes
- Direct access to a walking/bike track (this track goes between Glendale and Wallsend) accessed via a private gate
- Only two minutes’ drive to Wallsend Shopping Centre and Wallsend’s main street
This architecturally designed residence is the ultimate lifestyle property and a rare opportunity to reserve your piece of untouched bushland close to everything such as schools, restaurants, cafes, pubs, the John Hunter Hospital and major shopping centres like Charlestown square and Westfield Kotara. Being only 15 minutes drive to Newcastle’s world class beaches, the magnificent Hunter Valley vineyards and the pristine area of Lake Macquarie this property has it all.
Very rarely are we presented with a home that offers so many features that will suit so many different buyers and lifestyles. This is more than just a house, it’s a home that will offer you and the family an incredibly convenient lifestyle in one of the most unique and peaceful settings in Newcastle which you will enjoy for many years to come.
An inspection is a must to appreciate all the features of this property.
For a private viewing please contact Brad Wallace on 0422 844 893
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||221|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|