Be Quick! Take advantage and unlock the potential of this spacious four bedroom brick and tile residence set on a 770m2 allotment. Comfortable for today and brimming with enticing possibilities the home boasts a functional layout with future scope to add value with minimal fuss. Seize the opportunity to buy at an affordable price and create your dream home in this increasingly popular suburb.
Inside generous proportions and open plan living showcase a large single level design. Multiple living areas, sizeable bedrooms, two bathrooms and a good sized backyard tick all the right boxes for a desirable family home perfectly matched to lifestyle convenience.
Welcomed by air conditioned formal lounge and dining zone the layout flows to the heart of the home comprising large kitchen, casual living, dining area with adjoining vast family room. Large windows and glass sliding doors create light-filled zones and connect the spacious interior to a lovely private undercover alfresco/entertaining area and grassed yard offering plenty of space for relaxation, entertaining and family enjoyment. Complete with double garage, ample off street parking with room for a boat or van this property is a must to inspect.
Close proximity to Warabrook Woolies and local shops, wetlands reserve, train station and footbridge to the Uni. Handy to the amenities of Maitland Road with the convenience of excellent transport links, parks, sporting fields, eateries and entertainment venues. Minutes to the Mater Hospital, Waratah Village, Mayfield, Newcastle University, Hunter TAFE and 15 minutes to Newcastle CBD and pristine beaches.
• Brick & Tile four bedroom family home on 770m2 parcel of land
• Comfortable with future scope to upgrade and add your personal touch
• Main bedroom privately positioned to the front comprising WIR & ensuite
• Three comfortable bedrooms with built-ins, laundry with external access
• Pleasant three way bathroom, double vanity separate wc, bath & shower
• Formal lounge & dining zone
• Large kitchen offering excellent storage & large breakfast bench
• Casual dining & living domain open to a vast light-filled family room
• Air conditioning to formal & informal living areas
• Internal living area extends to all-weather alfresco/entertaining
• Generous grassed yard for family enjoyment
• Double garage, ample off street parking with room for boat or van
• Moments to Warabrook Shopping, wetlands reserve, train station & foot bridge to the Uni
• Short drive to the Mater Hospital, Waratah Village, Newcastle University, Hunter TAFE, Mayfield shops, entertainment, sporting fields
• 15 minutes to the Newcastle CBD, pristine harbour & beaches
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$615 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||54 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|