Newtown is one of Sydney fastest growing suburbs in terms of real estate. It is now a highly popular place to live due to the vibrant cafe, dining and wine bar scene, fashion outlets and excellent transport links to the city.
- Studio apartment in Georgina Apartments – open your door out to the court yard.
- Offering open plan lounge/dining/ kitchen area
- Good size bathroom with bathtub
- Contemporary kitchen with microwave
- Ducted air conditioning
- Swimming pool and tennis court in the complex
- Excellent location
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Available 24th December 2021
6-12 month lease term
Steps away from Sydney Uni and Broadway shopping centre, but Newtown revolves mostly around dining, drinking and shopping. There are too many newly opened wine bars, vibrant hotels, restaurants and cafes along King Street to mention – and many more tucked away in the surrounding back streets. You can find any cuisine you like here from Asian, European, Australian, Mexican or African – and in any price range from pleasantly affordable to eye-wateringly expensive.
There are also live bands, the Dendy multiplex cinema and live theatre venues all within footsteps of each other.
Andrew Garment 0427 374 072