The safety and well being of our clients is paramount to us here at Raine & Horne Newtown. With the current concern regarding Covid-19, we have included a virtual tour of this property to assist you in your next move without having to attend the property in person.
- Pets are welcome, subject to application.
Positioned at the rear of this brand new boutique residential complex, this brand new teo level harbour side apartment provides an ideal private canvas boasting luxurious inclusions and exceptional design elements with a focus on seamless indoor/outdoor integration.
- Oversized bedroom with built in robes and floor to ceiling sliding glass doors
- Large separate study/home office
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, stone bench and integrated microwave
- Open plan living and dining flowing to large private covered loggia with gas point
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Internal laundry
- Security complex with video intercom
- Huge common rooftop terrace with epic water, Anzac Bridge and city backdrop
- 500 metres to Wentworth Park Light Rail Station
Flexible lease terms available
Bohemian and funky by nature, Glebe’s rich architectural makeup is the backbone of this historic neighbourhood. Stories of hardship, love, endurance and vitality have made this inner-west suburb into an alluring village that has a thriving arts and culture scene, and a line-up of cafés and restaurants that demand attention. (Source – sitchu.com.au)
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
0422 624 353
0404 81 61 21