Available 10th December.
Set in a secure residential complex, this two bedroom apartment offers great access to and from the city as well as the area’s top attractions including Newtown’s King Street, Erskineville Village as well as Marrickville Metro shopping centre and Sydney Park.
- Bright open-plan combined living and dining area leading to a balcony, great for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Generously sized bedrooms, fitted with ceiling fans, main with balcony
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Undercover carspace and security complex
Available 10th December, 2020
6/12 month lease
Newtown is jam packed with specialist and wide ranging shops, wine bars, vibrant hotels, restaurants and cafes along King Street and many more tucked away in the surrounding back streets. There are also live bands, the Dendy multiplex cinema and live theatre venues all within footsteps of each other. RPA hospital is also only moments away.
The renowned Newtown School of the Performing Arts is located on King Street plus there are the highly regarded Australia Street Infants School and North Newtown Public School. Newtown train station is just three stops to Central and also accesses the western suburbs plus there are frequent bus services along King Street.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we are conducting all inspections privately right now. Our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day’s
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
0427 374 072