Superb location, this modern executive residence offers a gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances. The weekend balcony captures a city landscape. A gym and pool is located within complex. Step out to city trains, restaurants and cafes.
- One double sized bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Modern stone top kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Daily concierge and secure building access
- Communal pool and full gymnasium within building
- Brilliant executive style living with full resort facilities
- Available 24th October 2020
- Lease term 6/12 months
St Leonards is on Sydney’s North Shore, 5km north-west of the CBD. The suburb contains one of Sydney’s suburban skyscraper clusters, with major offices for large companies including IBM, Lenovo with other major hospitals such as RNSH, RNSPH & the Mater.
The suburb’s tallest building is the Forum I (38 stories/118m), with panoramic views of the city skyline. The Forum complex contains offices for Cisco Systems, Verizon Business, Getty Images and Carnival Cruise Lines, among others. It is built over the railway station and comprises three commercial office buildings, two residential towers containing 782 apartments, a supermarket, and dozens of food and retail shops.
St Leonards has excellent transport links. The railway station is on the North Shore Line of the CityRail network. The Pacific Highway is the major road through the suburb.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are or have been unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19