This architecturally designed 3 bedroom duplex will be sure to impress. It’s light filled, sun drenched with a low maintenance courtyard. Walk to Norton Street , Market Place and Light Rail.
- Architecturally designed two storey
- Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms (one with bathrub
- Open study area (great for working from home)
- Open-plan gas kitchen
- Attic storage (accessed by a pull-down ladder in the living area)
- Polished Kauri floorboards
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Freshly painted and new carpet downstairs
6/12 month lease term
It’s the tight-knit community of families, older generations and young singles that make Leichhardt the destination suburb it is today. Norton Street, the avenue famously packed with red-sauce pasta joints, excellent grocers and check out the Italian Forum for that right there in Italy vibe. With cafe-laden Norton Street at its heart, Leichhardt’s pretty, leafy streets are meant for strolling…It’s all on your doorstep in Leichhardt.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
To book a time to inspect, simply click on ‘Email Agent’ to arrange. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
0431 332 808