Private. Substantial. Distinctive
Once in a while, a home comes along that redefines the normal, surprising and delighting with its unique style. This is such a residence. Showcasing exceptional architectural flair and incorporating a striking industrial vibe that’s perfectly in keeping with its city fringe setting. A haven for the family with a total area of 225 square meters, it embraces a north to rear aspect and dual street access.
- Four generous bedrooms, all light filled with district views and most with robes
- Top floor bedrooms have air conditioning
- Spread over three generous levels capturing remarkable vistas across the urban district
- Striking gourmet kitchen with thick Caesarstone benches and built in wine fridge
- Expansive ground floor open plan living and dining
- French doors open to the spacious paved rear terrace and gated single car space
- Two contemporary bathrooms, one with shower over bath
- Timber floors throughout
- Internal laundry
- An abundance of timber, steel pillars and eye-catching curved iron ceilings
- Offering a discrete entry on Glebe Street
Available 2nd October 2020
6 or 12 month lease term
An extraordinary setting just a few hundred metres to Broadway shopping, International Grammar School and a stroll to universities, bus services and beautiful Victoria Park.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on ‘Email Agent’ to arrange. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
0427 374 072