Spacious interiors flooded with natural light, this chic fringe two bedroom apartment is contemporary throughout. Located in a coveted patch that overlooks Australian Technology Park, it is a short stroll to local eateries, city transport and Alexandria Park.
- Features flowing open plan living
- Carpeted throughout
- Two good sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and courtyard access
- Private courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Large kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking, dishwasher and ample storage
- Modern bathroom with bath
- Separate internal laundry
- Off Street secure parking for one vehicle
- 2 minute walk to Redfern Station
- Air conditioning
Available – 26th August 2021
6 Month lease available (negotiable).
A highly sought-after place to live, Redfern offers a range of fashionable wine bars, restaurants and cafes all in an ultra-convenient locale. You can play tennis or swim at the recently upgraded Prince Alfred Park or watch a junior or representative rugby league match at Redfern Oval.
Sydney Boys & Girls High Schools are both easily accessible by foot and there are several kindergartens plus the Bourke Street Public School close by in Surry Hills. Redfern is just one station away from the city and is the closest train station to the main campus of Sydney University at Camperdown/Darlington.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently conducting all inspections privately. Our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
- Only one person is allowed to inspect a property, accompanied by an agent, at a time
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
0406 704 204
0404 81 61 21