This tastefully appointed tri-level free standing home is located in a highly sort after and tightly held locale.
Nestled in a quiet, wide tree lined street offering ample parking with the added bonus of an off street car space via the rear lane.
With over 200sqm of internal space this cleverly designed light filled home offers a generous and flexible floor plan.
With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 separate living spaces and an undercover deck area, this substantial property will cater for the many needs of a growing modern day family.
Recently refurbished this home is being offered for the first time in 27 years.
Ideally located just a short stroll to the vibrant King St precinct, Carriageworks, Eveleigh Farmers Markets and to buses and a choice of train stations. This exceptional property is a must see for any family looking for space, privacy and the flexibility of modern day living.
• Newly polished hardwood flooring throughout
• 4 generous bedrooms, 3 with built ins
• 3 full bathrooms, 2 recently re-modelled
• 2 lounge areas
• Attic, lounge / office area with added storage
• Newly installed designer kitchen, premium appliances, gas cook top, stone benches, under bench Vintec wine fridge and a Billi on demand boiling and chilled water unit
• Air conditioning
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||214|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||132|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|