Located on the 2nd floor of the art-deco ‘Tara’ building, this well presented studio apartment offers great access to and from the city via various modes of transport as well the area’s top attractions including cosmopolitan Macleay Street and its array of restaurants, cafes, shops and nightlife.
*Generously sized studio apartment
*Large built in wardrobe offering plenty of storage space
*Fabulously high ceilings
- Well maintained large galley style kitchen
- Access to the rooftop
*Security building with lift access
*On the border of Elizabeth Bay and Potts Point
Available 13th May 2020.
6/12 month lease.
Just moments from CBD, Rushcutters Bay, chic restaurants, bars and public transport. This is a unique opportunity to enjoy a glamorous lifestyle that fuses the golden age of Art Deco with cutting-edge contemporary design.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19