Application Received – A striking conversion of the former chocolate factory has produced this chic contemporary apartment with a distinct warehouse vibe. Once you step through the front door, you can expect high ceilings, spacious proportions and a private position. All the essentials of low maintenance living are here.
- Well-proportioned bedrooms, each with built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and direct balcony access
- Generous combined living and dining area with high ceilings flowing to balcony
- Modern gas kitchen with stone tops and island bench
- Spacious modern bathrooms
- Secure basement parking
- Internal laundry
- Available now
- 12 month lease term
Stanmore is an endearing suburb that has been sitting quietly on the sidelines of some of Sydney’s vibrant and artistic neighbourhoods. But there is change in the air, as Stanmore’s emerging café and art scene is getting noticed. The network of streets are lined with Victorian terraces and charming cottages, all of which adds to the village-like ambience of this inner-west suburb. (Source – sitchu.com.au)
To book a time to inspect, simply click on ‘Email Agent’ to arrange. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
0404 81 61 21