Set behind an unassuming classic terrace facade awaits an architectural work of art. Designed by heritage experts Hector Abrahams Architects, this unique home utilises a number of different materials and textures which engages seamlessly with its surroundings and will impress at every turn.
- Three bedrooms, master with private balcony and staircase access to loft study/office
- Stone covered gourmet gas kitchen with island bench and dishwasher
- Main bathroom on first floor with shower over bath and space for washing machine
- A statement in creativity with the ground floor WC including its tin walls
- Flexible ground floor layout with multiple living/dining areas
- The rear of the home opens to a paved courtyard which includes storage and tool shed
- Timber floors throughout
- Pet friendly property
*Available 03 November 2020
- 6 or 12 month lease term
Affectionately known as Erko, Erskineville is home to a number of legendary pubs and cafes. You can get great food in Erskineville Village at great prices and it’s just a short walk up to King Street for a wider range of inexpensive eats. There are several popular parks within footsteps of each other which are great to relax in. Erskineville is home to adorable terrace homes and miners’ cottages that lend the suburb its inimitable charm.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on ‘Email Agent’ to arrange. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
0427 347 072