Perfectly positioned to enjoy Erskineville’s many lifestyle attractions, this smartly presented single level terrace is placed in a quiet tree lined street within a few short footsteps to village life. Fresh living spaces combine tasteful modern updates, bright interiors and leafy outdoor areas to deliver a quality home of style and privacy. This home offers an easy maintenance lifestyle in a fantastic village position walking distance to trains, cafes and King Street’s entertainment precinct.
- Polished floors and crisp modern decor flow throughout
- Combined lounge and dining space with French doors that lead to a side atrium
- Kitchen is well equipped with good workspace, storage and stainless steel gas appliances
- Large bathroom with designer fittings and full sized bathtub.
- Sunlit rear courtgarden provides an excellent entertainment space with paved areas, storage shed and extra w/c;
- Two double bedrooms including
- Internal laundry
Lease term 6 or 12 months
You can get great food in Erskineville Village at great prices and it’s just a short walk up to King Street for a wider range of inexpensive eats. There are several popular pubs all within footsteps of each other and often featuring live music. RPA hospital is also only moments away.
Set opposite each other on Swanson Street are Erskineville Public and St Mary’s Catholic School and there’s easy access to Sydney University
With three train stations servicing two different lines all within walking distance of each other as well as city buses on King Street, Erskineville is spoilt with choice of transport.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently conducting all inspections privately. Our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
- Only one person is allowed to inspect a property, accompanied by an agent, at a time
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19