An elegant conversion of a former workers cottage has produced this chic contemporary home set within footsteps to the very heartbeat of Erko Village. Positioned in a quiet one way street with lifestyle appeal galore, you can expect all the essentials of low maintenance living here.
- Two bedrooms, each with built in robes
- Bright open plan living and dining area
- Brand new gas kitchen with stone bench top and dishwasher
- Brand new bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings
- Gorgeous herringbone bluestone paved courtyard
- Timber floors and high ceilings throughout
- External laundry
- Available 28th August 2021
- 12 month lease term
- Pets subject to application
Affectionately known as Erko, Erskineville is home to a number of legendary pubs and cafes. You can get great food in Erskineville Village at great prices and it’s just a short walk up to King Street for a wider range of inexpensive eats. There are several popular parks within footsteps of each other which are great to relax in. Erskineville is home to adorable terrace homes and miners’ cottages that lend the suburb its inimitable charm.
With three train stations servicing two different lines all within walking distance of each other as well as city buses on King Street, Erskineville is spoiled with choice of transport.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we are conducting all inspections privately right now. Our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19